Working areas should be certified if technological process, equipment, used materials are eventual sources of harmful and hazardous factors.
The main aims of certification are as follows:
- Detecting of harmful and hazardous occupational factors at workplace and reasons for their appearance.
- Condition evaluation of main working areas.
- Evaluation of work safety rate.
- Evaluation of standard and real values of harmful and hazardous occupational factors.
- Evaluation of working conditions by dint of laboratory and instrumental examinations.
- Development of measures for improvement of working conditions.
Laboratory and instrumental examinations of harmful and hazardous occupational factors should be provided by sanitary laboratories and agencies, which have suitable permits for laboratory researches.
After laboratory and instrumental examinations and rate evaluation, the research reports should be issued, including final report on compliance of working condition with sanitary and hygienic standards.
Standard and real values of technological environment factors, mentioned in research reports, should be recorded in corresponding columns of sanitary and hygienic certificate of working conditions and workplaces at the enterprise.