The inventory includes characteristics of technology, gas treating systems from the respective of evolution and pollutions carrying off, evaluation of characteristics of stationary and unstructured sources of emissions.
Scientific Research and Producing Enterprise Ekologiya has all approvals for inventory of emissions of air pollutnts by dint of instrumental method.
The inventory of emissions of air pollutants by stationary sources should be carried out according to the Procedure No. 7 d.d. February 10, 1995, usage of which is obligatory during the process of an inventory of emissions, caused by manufacturing groups, enterprises, organizations and institutions.
Inventory materials are used for the following:
- Development of standards of air pollutants emission evolution, carried off into open air while using of technological and other equipment, buildings and installations.
- Development of standards of maximum allowable emissions.
- Regulation of air pollutant emissions.
- State record-keeping applicable to air protection.
- Development of short-term and long-term plans of measures at enterprises.
- Development of ecological programs on recession of level of air pollutants emissions.
The inventory report should be submitted for registration to the agencies of the Ministry of Ecological Safety in the form of printed report (one copy) and on diskette, according to the program, as approved by the Ministry of Ecological Safety of Ukraine.
Execution of documents, grounding emission capacity, for obtaining permit for emission in open air by stationary sources. On the basis of inventory report on emissions, the documents grounding emission capacity should be executed.
Emissions of air pollutants by stationary sources of the enterprise are allowed after obtaining permit, issued by the territorial body of specially authorized central executive body on ecology and natural resources, as agreed with the territorial body of specially authorized central executive body on health care service (article 11 of the Law).
Emission permits for air pollutants should be issued under the following conditions:
- Non-exceedance of established standards of ecological safety during the period of their validity.
- Non-exceedance of maximum allowable concentration of emissions of stationary sources.
- Compliance with the requirements to the technological process concerning limitation of emission.